slush <sl...@centrum.cz> writes:

> I observed this problem with version 0.8.2, but it is still happening with
> 0.8.5.

I see this as well with 0.8.2+. I don't see it on 0.8.1. I originally
hit the '4 keep alive thread limit' where four clients on the same
bitcoind would result in other clients not being able to connect. I
resolved that and still hit the RPC hanging issue. The most problem I've
had is using 'getwork' which I believe is going the wayside anyway.