Might leak less wiggle room and be simpler/more robut to validate that
*everything* has to be the same except for the amount going to one (presumed
change) address.  A privacy leak I know, but dont do that - ie send enough
change the first time.  And network analysis has shown change addresses
arent adding hardly any privacy.

We need more robust privacy fixes independently.  I do not support damaging
the 0-conf feature, so I think this later approach is a better track for
revising fees.

Adam