Hi guys,

I with all thats happening now I think (yea no hard proof) most of it is
being done on purpose (transaction mutation) by some pool/entity.
I have posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463350.0 of how
to go about finding out if its some pool doing it. This does in no way
solve "fix" the malleability issue BUT IMHO it might help "alleviate" the
problem we are facing at a network level.
Please have a look if possible.

Kind Regards,
thenoblebot