This is toying with the economics of cryptofinance in a way that needs to
be understood before being put under consideration for implementation in
Bitcoin.  This is an opportunity for an altcoin to explore the implications
of these proposals prior to changing the properties of an already
precarious system.

Eric Martindale
Developer Evangelist, BitPay
+1 (919) 374-2020