I will just chime in that I've been working on a similar spec for Armory
to implement P2SH multisig and I came up with basically an identical
scheme.  I think you covered most of what is needed.   The one thing I
did differently was try to match the BIP 32 structure, by keeping the
original 3 levels (wallet, chain, addresses), and use 2*N chains to
handle the N different parties generating receiving and change
addresses.  It's not necessary, but it follows more closely the
three-level scheme that BIP 32 originally envisioned.  I also concluded
that the chain indices are ordered by lexicographical sorting of root
public keys, but resorting each individual address.  There are use cases
where it will be necessary for parties to know how to combine public
keys into a multi-sig address without knowing the root keys.

Also, for the purposes of one-off types of escrow multi-sig, we have
included a "wallet locator" field in the transaction that must be passed
around.  This "wallet locator" is stored with each key (perhaps at the
time public keys are collected and merged), and passed around with
transactions to be signed.  This allows lightweight devices like
hardware wallets, to recognize their own keys.  It would encoded in a
VAR_STR, and doesn't have to be meaningful to the other participants --
each device would look at all signing slots in a transaction (either
singlesig or each key in a multisig) and would generate a public key
along each path, and see if the result matches.  If so, it can sign it.
If not, it must be someone else's.

I bring this up, because this multisig wallet structure you're talking
about has a very simple "wallet locator" scheme -- all parties will use
the same locator for a given receiving address.  But that field should
remain part of the data structure for each key, to accommodate all types
of multisig, not just linked/parallel tree schemes.

-Alan