Sergio,

First of all, let's define what an SPV proof is: it is a succinct
sequence of bits which can be transmitted as part of a non-interactive
protocol that convincingly establishes for a client without access to
the block chain that for some block B, B has an ancestor A at some
specified height and work distance back, and the cost of creating a
false proof is at least as much work as it claims to represent.

The previous email you quote demonstrates how with additional backlink
commitments this can be done in logarithmic space: using an average of
log(N) headers to construct an SPV proof from block A to block B where N
is the height differential. It can be verified without access to the
block chain or other peers. Note that with back links the cost of
creating a fraudulent SPV proof is the same as 51% attacking bitcoin
itself. The protocol you outlined does not have this property.

Other than that, honestly I'm not really sure what you are trying to
accomplish. An interactive proof is does not meet the above requirements
and is not usable for the driving application of two-way pegs. Maybe you
had some other application in mind? I've looked at your SmartSPV
proposal, but fail to see how it doesn't reduce to simply blind trust in
your view of the network from your peers. SPV proofs on the other hand
put an economic cost to fraud.