Okey dokey:

I hereby promise and solemnly swear on pain of atomic wedgie that I will
never ever work on or endorse any changes to the Bitcoin system that would
enable any person or group to confiscate, blacklist, or devalue any other
person or group's bitcoin.

RE: writing an RFC: go for it. I have much higher tasks on my TODO list.

Gavin Andresen