I completed a whitepaper for Bitcoin a proof-of-stake version which uses a
single nomadic verifiable mint agent and distributed replication of a single
blockchain by compensated full nodes to achieve 6-hop, sub-second transaction
acknowledgement times. Plus it pays dividends to holders instead of wasting it
on miners. Subsidized transaction fees are thus lower.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C4m-MFnxw0JjDorzrKs_IRQRqD9ila79o0IDt6KsbcE

Because the code is not yet written, this idea is half-baked so to speak.
Comments appreciated on my project thread, which will be a development diary. I
plan a hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain in early 2016, after a year of
public system testing, and conditioned on wide approval.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584719.msg6397403#msg6397403

-Steve

Stephen L. Reed
Austin, Texas, USA