Congrats, and thanks for your hard work.

I hate to reply to a release that includes a huge number of new features
with yet another feature request, so -- with apologies -- any plans for
bitcoinj to support stealth address sending and/or receiving?

https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/DarkWallet/Stealth

Sincerely,
Kristov Atlas