On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Daniel Murrell <dsmurr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> p.s. I'm not trying to monetize this site. I just tried to make
> something I thought could be useful.

[Unsolicited administrivia follows.]

You have been posting this in a bunch of places for a while now, at
least three times today by my count on other mediums. I also observed
negative karma scores associated with these posts. Maybe you could
consider toning down the message frequency? I think by now everyone
knows you want them to use your site. I also think that in the limit
that it would be inappropriate for /everyone/ to post all possible
research sites, or even vaguely topical discussion sites, for every
paper posted. Personally, I would much rather have discussions happen
on the mailing list anyway, although if I had a different opinion I
certainly hope I would still send this message.

Thank you.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507