This saves us ocodes for later but it's uglier and produces slightly
bigger scripts.
If we're convinced it's worth it, seems like the right way to do it,
and certainly cltv and rclv/op_maturity are related.
But let's not forget that we can always use this same trick with the
last opcode to get 2^64 brand new opcodes.
So I'm not convinced at all on whether we want  #5496 or #6124.
But it would be nice to decide and stop blocking  this.