What Stephen said is very much along the same lines of my earlier critique.
This voting mechanism would be all but unusable to most endusers without some
pretty elaborate tools…and unless users are willing to pay substantially higher
fees than they’re currently paying, their votes will not really count all that
much. And it’s not all that clear that most users would really be able to make
very rational economic decisions even having elaborate tools. More likely, a
small group would figure out ways to exploit this for their own benefit - at
everyone else’s expense.

- Eric Lombrozo