Hi,

I am the developer for Ninki Wallet which has recently been listed on
bitcoin.org.

FWIW I support the approach of the existing bitcoin core dev team having
observed their work for the last year and their attitude towards consensus,
a clear process for change and discussion of changes.

I think, like everyone else, that the block size limit will have to be
increased in the future, but I don't like to see this done in a gung-ho way
without an established consensus on how bitcoin will scale *with*
decentralization and maintain it's key value property.

I would not support any group that attempts to fork the blockchain in the
manner proposed using XT. I strongly urge Gavin to withdraw from this
standoff and work with the bitcoin core devs via the existing and
successful bip process.

Thanks

Ben