Hi Greg!

After a lot of constructive discussion, feedback and updating, I'm
requesting that you please assign these proposals BIP numbers. It's both
the "Proof of Payment" proposal and the "Proof of Payment URI scheme"
proposal that I'm referring to.

The wikimedia source is available here:
https://github.com/kallerosenbaum/poppoc/wiki/Proof-of-Payment-BIP and
https://github.com/kallerosenbaum/poppoc/wiki/btcpop-scheme-BIP.

Is this what you need in order to proceed or is there something else you
need from me?

Best regards,
/Kalle