Given a large number of output addresses, what's the best way to send a
payment to each one? Assuming the wallet balance is sufficient.

If I send the payments one by one in quick succession, I might get
an InsufficientMoneyException if some of the funds are tied up in change.

I've also tried combining it all into one transaction, but that could
result in a transaction that exceeds the maximum transaction size if a lot
of inputs are required, or a lot of output addresses are specified.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to approach this- thanks in advance!