I've confirmed that the spend is performed with zero fees.
When I create the multisig with createMultiSigOutputScript, the transaction
is created with fees, that I can obtain with getFee().
However, when I create the spend opeartion with createMultiSigInputScript,
getFee() returns zero.

How should I handle this so it's processed by the network?

Thank you!