Hey lads, first post,

I've developed an android simple wallet using bitcoinj. (
https://github.com/ehanoc/xwallet)

Now, I'm using mostly WalletAppKit for all bootstrapping everything. The
documentation that  suggests for more serious projects to handle each component
on its own and then couple them together.

I'm wondering what security risks or potential bugs I'm running into here by
just using the app kit? Also what should I look for in terms of security, how
is the wallet, keys & seed stored. Encrypted by default?

Thanks
Bruno