We have setup two same bitcoin back-end server for load balancing purpose.
We are facing an issue on transaction. Consider that a user X is going to
perform a bitcoin transaction. user X is able to perform transaction
successfully using SERVER 1 . When  user X calls get our balance API he
gets actual balance from SERVER 1 after that he calls the balance API one
more time this time load balancer redirect request to SERVER 2, he get his
previous balance before transaction. After 1 confirmation user X is able to
see actual balance.

Can anybody suggest how to deal with this issue?