Just out of my head:

- BIP9 support
- Segwit addresses
- HD/wallet structural changes for segwit addresses
- Merge all the segwit-related test cases from Core (script_tests.json,
tx_valid.json, tx_invalid.sjon) and make them pass. This will need
extension to the test runners for these JSONs, as they gained new
features over the last year.
- Examples
- Segwit support in wallet-tool and/or wallet-template

But don't let this stop you from trying the segwit feature branch in
your app(s). I just rebased the branch on current master and will
continue to do so on a regular basis/on request.

If you identify a complete usecase that is already covered by the code
in the feature branch, I'm open for pulling these specific changes to
master early.

btw. The NYA doesn't need any specific support as far as I know.