That worked :)

Next Q is then - If I want to import to BitcoinJ from another wallet that
did used the suggested string. How can I specify this string during the
wallet-restorefromseed ?
Like this :
DeterministicSeed seed = new DeterministicSeed(seedCode, null, "",
creationtime);
Wallet restoredWallet = Wallet.fromSeed(params, seed);

?  Like if I want to import a wallet created on blockchain.info...