I'm using https://github.com/ACINQ/bitcoinj/tree/segwit-newmode @ 2165efe
which is our fork of bitcoinj/segwit. Once I isolate the problem and have a
clean test on regtest I may be able to run he same test against master. I'm
trying to understand what could cause such an inconsistency in the wallet
(the second tx is missing from the wallet's tx list, it's not a case of txs
that are out of order).