BUILDING actually means confirmed, but being confirmed doesn't mean that
it can't be undone with a re-org. It just gets less and less likely with
each block, which is why the ConfidenceType is called BUILDING.

The >6 threshold is just a convention. Depending on the usecase, one (or
even none) might be enough.