Can somebody please explain if it is possible to start a
blockchain/store/peergroup, and add a wallet at a later time, disconnect it
and let the chain run (24/7), then reconnect the wallet and catchup with
the chain?

or even just have a BlockChain for every wallet but somehow not need to
store.reset and startDownload() just to see some blocks? i also couldnt
leave countless wallets constantly listening on the chain at all times, it
would be so inefficient.

I am using fullprunedblockchain and MYSQLFullPrunedBlockStore, i should be
able to replay the chain to the wallet but its not working.

I cant have a peer group for every single wallet, connecting and
downloading a new blockstore for every wallet that is made, that would be
chaos on a server side environment.

can anybody tell me what i can do here short of writing in my own classes
to pull from the blockstore? (id have no idea where to begin for this)