Try this one to create wallet :

public class WalletCreation {
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{
int bits = 128;
SecureRandom random = new SecureRandom();
DeterministicKeyChain determinstickeychain = new
DeterministicKeyChain(random, bits);
DeterministicSeed seed = determinstickeychain.getSeed();
System.out.println("seed " + seed.getSeedBytes());
Wallet wallet = Wallet.fromSeed(TestNet3Params.get(), seed);
ECKey eckey = new ECKey();
wallet.importKey(eckey);
wallet.saveToFile(new File(UUID.randomUUID().toString()+".dat"));
System.out.println("Wallet has been created");
System.out.println("wallet address--->"+wallet.currentReceiveAddress());
System.out.println("wallet balance
-->"+wallet.getBalance().toFriendlyString());
}
}