> On Mar 9, 2018, at 5:34 AM, TravisFW <twell...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm looking for free software that depends on bitcoinj, and that hasn't been
> abandoned (ie, not Multibit). Is there a wiki page somewhere with a recently
> reviewed list?

I don’t know of any such list, but Bisq [1] is actively developed, has plenty
of users and depends heavily on bitcoinj.

Indeed, we're on the lookout for someone to take on the role of 'bitcoinj
maintainer' [2] for Bisq. If you’re interested, come chat with us [3].

- Chris

[1]: https://bisq.network <https://bisq.network/>
[2]: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/8
<https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/8>