Hello!

I'm new to bitcoinj, and before doing anything, I just want to try some
easy stuff.
I want to read the whole blockchain from Block #1, and doing some
statistics.

I have this program:
https://pastebin.com/avszTeAK

It doesn't suppose to do anything. The only thing it should do: just count
all the blocks!

When I compile my code, I always get this warning:

mar. 19, 2018 10:00:04 DU org.bitcoinj.core.Context getOrCreate
WARNING: Implicitly creating context. This is a migration step and this
message will eventually go away.
mar. 19, 2018 10:00:04 DU org.bitcoinj.core.Context <init>
INFO: Creating bitcoinj 0.14.6 context.

After this, it starts counting the blocks.

But at Block #481815 there is always an exception.

Block #481814
Block #481815
Debugging
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.readBytes(Message.java:334)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.TransactionInput.parse(TransactionInput.java:143)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:96)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:128)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.ChildMessage.<init>(ChildMessage.java:57)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.TransactionInput.<init>(TransactionInput.java:133)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Transaction.parse(Transaction.java:564)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:96)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:128)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.ChildMessage.<init>(ChildMessage.java:57)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Transaction.<init>(Transaction.java:232)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Block.parseTransactions(Block.java:242)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Block.parse(Block.java:266)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:96)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Message.<init>(Message.java:128)
    at org.bitcoinj.core.Block.<init>(Block.java:162)
    at
org.bitcoinj.core.BitcoinSerializer.makeBlock(BitcoinSerializer.java:270)
    at
org.bitcoinj.core.MessageSerializer.makeBlock(MessageSerializer.java:72)
    at
org.bitcoinj.utils.BlockFileLoader.loadNextBlock(BlockFileLoader.java:154)
    at org.bitcoinj.utils.BlockFileLoader.hasNext(BlockFileLoader.java:87)
    at com.company.BitcoinReader.read(BitcoinReader.java:33)
    at com.company.BitcoinReader.main(BitcoinReader.java:68)

First I downloaded the Bitcoin blockchain from here:
https://getbitcoinblockchain.com/
Then I tried to solve my problem after a few failed attempts by downloading
the blockchain using BitcoinCore: https://bitcoin.org/en/download
Sadly it didn't solve the problem.

Please help.
:)