[+cc Jonas Schnelli, as I discussed this topic with him last year.]

Hmmm, indeed that sounds bad. I totally overlooked this case. Seems like
BIP37 needs to be amended to include the witness in filter matching.
However, on nodes that prune the witnesses this won't work either.

P2WPKH-P2SH doesn't seem to have this problem, as it contains the
20-byte key hash in its scriptSig.

Of course as a workaround you could make sure there is always a change
back to you. Maybe to not waste coins/UTXOs create an OP_RETURN
containing one of the pubkeys?

I wonder if the new client-side filtering (BIP157) has the same problem?