public void createWallet(NetworkParameters parameters){
    Wallet wallet1 = new Wallet(parameters);
    DeterministicSeed deterministicSeed1 = wallet1.getKeyChainSeed();
    List<String> list1 = deterministicSeed1.getMnemonicCode();
}

with this method I get 2 equal seed for 2 createWallet calls.

 How can I generate for example 10 different wallets in loop?