Folks,

I wanted to get a plug in for Ecomm, the Emerging Communications conference.
Inspired by Etel (which was cancelled by O'Reilly), this conference is
poised to carry on the spririt.

This conference is not a trade show; it is more about getting people
together to contemplate what the future of communications might hold.

In past years it's been pretty cool, and I heartily recommend it if you want
to get a sense of what the visionaries and dreamers are thinking about.

http://ecommmedia.com/

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen