Hey Keith,

If you need to use VoIP with your DSL connection, we can help you out.
Our DSL network connects directly to our VoIP network and we have a
carrier class traffic shaper on our end to prioritize our VoIP traffic
on your download link.

So if you install a small traffic shaper like the LinkSys OGV200 at the
DSL connection end to prioritize VoIP traffic on your upload link, you
get VoIP priority on both ends of the connection.

Check it out here:
http://www.unlimitel.ca/temp/services/internet_services/high_speed.html

Our DSL service is optimized for Unlimitel's VoIP services. If you don't
use our VoIP services, you probably won't see any difference other DSL
providers.

Of course, the quality of the service depends on the quality of your
local loop with the DSL circuit on it. If you have a bad loop, the DSL
service will be bad.

Cheers.

--
**