_Athlete’s Wife Goes In On Gabrielle Union _ 
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProgressiveBlackCouplesandBlackSingles2/message/248745;_ylc=X3oDMTJ0bXV1MnZx
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE0MDIzNTE5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARtc2dJZAMyNDg3
NDUEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjkzOTYwMA--) 
 (http://profiles.yahoo.com/relliemac) 
Thu May 21, 2009  11:30 am (PDT) 


We’ve  told you about the
*rumors*<_http://hellobeautifhttp://hellobeahttp://hehttp://hellohttp://hell
obhttp://hellobea_ 
(http://hellobeautiful.blackplanet.com/your-world/rumor-is-gabrielle-union-preggers/)
 >regarding
Gabrielle  Union and basketball player Dwayne Wade, well another
athlete’s wife is not  to happy with Gabby and has put her on blast.

We came across this letter  on
*bossip.com*<_http://bossip.http://bosshttp://bossiphttp://boshttp://bossip.
http://bossip.http://bossi_ 
(http://bossip.com/113764/smh-athletes-wife-puts-gabbys-affairs-on-full-blast/#more-113764)
 >and
this  is what wifey had to say about Gabby:

I am happily married to a pretty  famous athlete and I am quite successful
myself. I have known Gabrielle for  probably as long as I’ve known my
husband. I often heard disgusting rumors  about her, but dismissed them. I 
am
not one to get caught up in gossip, as my  husband and I are often subjected
to it ourselves. In any case, the rumors  would not even affect me if they
were true, as long as they had nothing to do  with me. I have heard about
Gabrielle being very promiscuous, but that never  bothered me. She was 
always
very pleasant when I came into contact with her  and that’s all that
mattered. She seemed to be working hard at her “success”  and I respect
ambition. Rumors flooded even throughout her marriage with  Chris. Her
affairs with so many…young, old, married, divorced…were no  secrets. Boris,
Darren, Jason, Derek, Jamie, Hill, Ludacris and the list  CONTINUES!

*Gabrielle Union denies
pregnancy.*<_http://hellobeautifhttp://hellobeahttp://hehttp://hellobhttp://
helhttp://hellobhttp://hel_ 
(http://hellobeautiful.blackplanet.com/your-world/update-gabrielle-union-denies-pregnancy/)
 >

Again,  it had no affect on me. I certainly did not agree that she was the
mistress  to several married men, but it was notmy life. I felt as though
Gabrielle was  searching for something she would never find and I often felt
sorry for her.  Two years ago, while attending the NBA All-Star Weekend in
Las Vegas with my  husband, I ran into Gabrielle there as well. At this 
time,
she was telling me  about a man she had been interested in, but i didn’t pay
much attention to  it. About a week later, I heard a rumor that she was
romantically involved  with Dwyane Wade that same weekend (while might i 
add,
his wife was there).  What I found ironic was that…Dwyane was not who she 
had
been telling me  about. Again, I let it slide.

For the following year, Gabrielle continued  to do as she pleased, I saw her
on several occasions with a variety of  different men. The rumor of her and
Dwyane continued as well. This past year,  the news seemed to be that
Gabrielle and Dwyane were officially a couple.  Although I knew in my mind
that Gabrielle was not settled in this supposed  “relationship” with a man
who is a decade her junior, it was not my concern.  I no longer felt sorry
for her, but rather for Dwyane. He seems to not know  any better. I can
understand that he is newly single and is more than likely  exploring his
options. But to hear that he has assumed Gabrielle as his  girlfriend
disappoints me. I have met Dwyane a few times as well through my  husband 
and
he seems like a true gentlemen, someone with traditional  values…but who has
become caught up in the “celebrity world”.

The  reason for my article is not because I am thaaat concerned with
Gabrielle or  Dwyane or anyone else mentioned here. The reason for this is
because  Gabrielle has now gone too far. She has approached MY husband. Over
the past  2 weeks, I have found SEVERAL emails from Ms.Gabby. When does this
woman  stop? Although my husband is not innocent, as he did give Gabrielle
his email  address and phone number, he was smarter than to engage in her
UNACCEPTABLE  behavior. This is a woman whom I know, and have spent time
around. I cannot  grasp what goes on in her mind. I asked my husband why he
was not inclined to  be drawn in by Gabrielle and he gave me an honest
answer, he said “she’s  DANGEROUS”. When will this woman stop? To me, she
seems to have Dwyane  fooled…so why not continue to fool him and leave other
women’s men alone. At  almost 40, it is revolting to be acting as a 20 year
old. Someone help her  please. I will post this article AS MANY PLACES as I
can to ensure that women  (especially those with rich and famous men) are
aware of this woman. I hope  no other man or woman has to fall victim to Ms.
Gabrielle Union.

Damn  girl, you are a beautiful woman, why not find a man that is  not
taken???

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in 
the U.S. 
(http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/domestic/national-tourism-week?ncid=emlcntustrav00000002)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Black Focus Inc." group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Black-Focus-Inc?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to