To all blackbelly sheep owners in the Northwest, this is important news.

There has never been a more opportune time to join together in support of the blackbelly sheep breeds! It's time we pooled our resources to better market our animals, to improve them, to learn about them, to promote them, and to just plain enjoy the fun of getting together with other blackbelly enthusiasts. Think of how much fun it will be to share your love of blackbellies with other enthusiasts, not to mention FINALLY finding out where to buy them! This may also be the perfect way to spin off some 4-H blackbelly sheep clubs! Good, clean, country family fun at its best!

The formation get-together is October 3rd, from 3p.m to whenever we get tired of talking about sheep! It will be held here at Blacklocust Farm in Oregon City.

Please respond privately to me (not to this list) at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or 503-631-2862 if you want to join the fun! Also, please let me know if you are interested in sticking up flyers on bulletin boards around your area.

Thank you!

Barb Lee
Blacklocust Farm
American Blackbelly Sheep with Good Taste!