First Class Transport (FCT) - Our Mission:
“Our mission is to be a leading provider of safe, reliable, and affordable
small animal transport while providing your animal with a First Class
transporting experience.”
The March trip is underway. You can see our route below. We have minimal
room on this trip but can still fit a few animals in. We are booking for
April and May.
Our March route is:
Manchester, OK
Broken Arrow, OK
St. Joe, AR
Lewisburg, TN
Baxter, TN
Griswold, CT
Peconic, NY
Fowlerville, MI
St. Charles, IA
McAlester, OK
Blanco, TX
Merkel, TX
Cedar City, UT
Mojave, CA
Hunters, WA
Nampa, ID

We require no deposit and accept payment on delivery of the transport.
We look forward to meeting your transportation needs and treating your
animal with the care you desire.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Web: www.FCTransport.com
Email: Service @ FCTransport.com (removing the spaces)
Phone: 208-863-5377.
Thank you,
Tammy Wertz
Dispatch
Here is what a few of our customers have had to say about our Service:

To Rick, Tammy and all... as someone who had to put a beloved friend onto a
large trailer for a few days of transport, I must tell you that I am so very
pleased with the care, love and attention you provided to my horse. She was
a member of our family, traveling many, many miles to become a member of a
new family. She is very sensitive and sweet and you treated her with so much
kindness that the trip was not stressful for her. I can't thank you enough.
You are all first rate!!

We loaded the goats at 6 p.m. on the trailer. Everything looked wonderful
and the Boer buck and Shetland pony were very content and happy.

I got my pup from Rick, and that pup is a doll. Rick was unable to talk me
out of him. LOL I have to say, your set up is primo. When I get ready to
transport something again, I will definitely be calling you.

Rick is just now leaving ***********.  All is well. I am VERY impressed with
Rick - he is very professional and handles both people and animals well!! :
)

Our new Icelandic horse, ****** is in great shape. She was totally unphased
by her 2 days on the trailer. The trailer is huge - very clean - and I am
very pleased with FCT.