-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:14 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: [blackbelly] treats for lambs

I don't know if anyone else feeds treats to there sheep or lambs . We have
found that our sheep really enjoy bread but find that if lambs are not
raised eating it with mom they don't usually take to it. But I have several
bottle babies that have found that they love round nacho chips. Just the
plain ones. They will hear the bag rattle and come running. One even likes a

slice of banana! just a thought for some who like to give a little extra.
Nancy