hello everyone!

I am finding that much of my email is being discarded by spam guard
software before it is viewed by the recipient - this is due to the
number of links to other web sites that I have in many of my messages -
some spam guard software counts the number of links in a message - if
the number is too high (more than just a couple) then the message is
automatically discarded

when I am home I almost always reply to messages within a few hours - if
you are expecting a reply from me and have not received it please let me
know

when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

--
questions?

Ron - private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]