If it is pink eye the BEST thing for that is a trick I learned on this list
- washing morning and night with a solution of warm water and Johnson's baby
shampoo .  You should really wash their whole face and really scrub their
eyes then put the terrimyacin (sp) oinment in them.  I had a bad outbreak
once (from cats next door - sheep can get pink eye from cat urine!) and this
is the only way I could cure my herd - it took almost 10 days to finally
completely clear it up (after I finally learned about the shampoo), but the
Johnson's shampoo really did the trick.  Be sure to use baby shampoo that
doesn't burn their eyes!  Since it is contagious, you may want to wash all
their eyes/faces/ears - be sure to use a DIFFERENT rag on each one and don't
put used rags back in the soap solution.

Onalee