Hi Oneta,

All messages posted to the Blackbelly listserv have been archived, all the way back to 2000 when the list was first created. However, the resources used to archive the posts are less than reliable. Therefore, you may need to check two different sources:

This list would be the first place to look. Occasionally it stops archiving, but eventually it seems to recover all on its own:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/blackbelly%40lists.blackbellysheep.info/>http://www.mail-archive.com/blackbelly%40lists.blackbellysheep.info/

This archive (provided by the service that runs the Blackbelly Listserv) uses really poor archiving technology and its search results are often not accurate. You will need your Blackbelly Listserv email address and password to log on: <http://lists.blackbellysheep.info/private.cgi/blackbelly-blackbellysheep.info/>http://lists.blackbellysheep.info/private.cgi/blackbelly-blackbellysheep.info

Carol Elkins
List Owner