From: blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info
[mailto:blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info] On Behalf Of Nancy &
Tom Richardson
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 12:35 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: [Blackbelly] scours

I have a bottle jacob ram  lamb it is only the size of a 6 week old but is
almost 3 months. His wool is bad and he is boney. I have wormed him etc. He
is still being bottled because of his bad health. He started getting scours
when he was about 3 weeks old and gets them periodically. They are a grey
color normally. I give pepto etc and they go away. But no growth. He drinks
milk egarly and does graze. I have good alfalfa hay for him to eat and he
does eat hay. Any ideas? I have not had this problem before or since. He is
in a pen with 25 other lambs and they don't have any problems. Nancy