Thanks everyone. This morning was frosty outside, and she looked worse
and more tender than ever. This evening, the temps in California are
about 65F and sunny, she was moving fairly well. I have not had time
to treat her, and plan to go get some hoof drench and some Penn, just
in case. I'll pen her up and take a look tonight or tomorrow.

_Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies