From: blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info
[mailto:blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info] On Behalf Of Carol Elkins
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:28 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] Blackbelly in Germany

Remi, thanks for sharing. I can imagine the sudden braking and swerving when
you glimpsed these beautiful sheep in the pasture.
Anyone having trouble finding the photos on Remi's Web site can use this link:
http://blackbellyfarm.us/modules/tadgallery/index.php?csn=9

Carol

At 08:59 PM 11/28/2012, you wrote:
>Hello Folks
>
>It was a big surprise for us to encounter Barbados Blackbelly sheep, as
>far north as Dresden, Germany last September. The owner was not to be
>seen, so I was not able to get information about his flock. But I did
>take some pictures to share. They are posted on my website
>http://blackbellyfarm.us  in the Gallery Enjoy Remi

“The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential and
privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee
is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient)
please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email and
any copies from your computer and/or storage system.  The sender does not
authorize the use, distribution, disclosure or reproduction of this email (or
any part of its contents) by anyone other than the intended recipient(s).

No representation is made that this email and any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.”