Thank you Michael. I was afraid you were going to succumb to the mighty dollar. When my first ram Blackie, was not usuable for service, I wethered him and he turned out to be a great pet and would lead the flock in to the pen or wherever I needed them. He later had an injury to his feet, he was over 20 years old, and was not in good health. After 2 weeks of trying to get his feet to heal, we decided to put him out of his misery. He now hangs over the fake fireplace mantel where he can watch over us and we can watch him. When I picked him up at the taxidermist, it was like finding a lost friend.

Cecil in OKla