Discount transportation sale continues

There are two sale options below. Please read both.

The original concept of 'insurance' was that everyone paid
into a fund that could be used to help injured parties recover
from a 'loss' situation. But the insurance companies have
changed that concept into a maximize 'intake' minimize 'outflow'
situation i.e. PROFIT!

Don and I were totally innocent victims in the January accident
that destroyed my white van tow vehicle and left both of us
with permanent nonrepairable injuries. The insurance companies
know that the state laws (written by insurance company lawyers)
are totally biased in their favor and that the injured parties have
no legal options other than to 'sit and wait' even when cut throat
'injury' lawyers are handling the cases.

Don's one man mechanic shop is penniless because he cannot
function with a fractured sternum. I have not been able to be on
the road while recovering from accident injuries from January and
surgery in March. We have been surviving on my Social Security
but that barely provides 'food' money if we are extremely FRUGAL!
I am about ready to be back on the road again but I cannot start
a trip without operating capital to buy gasoline and for a cash
reserve in case of breakdown expenses once on the road.

So I need immediate cash flow! The 'survive the insurance lawyers'
sale gives you an opportunity to keep my transport service to the
agriculture community above water while saving 50% on your future
transport needs. I have kept my service going even in situations
where I knew I was not making any profit during a trip. This is your
opportunity to help keep that service available for your use in the
future. Please help yourselves by helping Don and I!

Option one - My fee plan has a fee for the first animal is based upon distance,
Additional animals are $100 each for distances above 500 miles. During
my 'Survive the insurance lawyers' sale you can buy discount tickets for the
additional animals for $50 each (that is a 50% discount). You can buy
as many of these discounts as you want and you can use as many as four
at a time during future transports. That means you can transport four
extra animals (after the first one) at half price of $50 each rather
than my standard fee of $100 each. If you purchase more than four
discounts they can be used on future trips with no time limit in their
use.

Option Two - if you anticipate using my service in the near or far future
and can handle a substantial prepay on your transport fee then I can
save you some money! Prepay $700 and transport one additional animal
for free - that is a $100 saving! Prepay $1200 and transport two additional
animals for free - that is a $200 saving! Prepay $1700 save $300!
Prepay $2200 and save $400! Prepay $2700 and save $500!
There are no time limits on this prepay option.

The quick way to get the money to me is PayPal to rkee...@realtime.net

Questions?

ron