From: "Mark Wintermute" <winterm...@earthlink.net>
To: <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] Coyote fence ideas
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:31:58 -0500

I am near Kansas City.  The coyote hunt primarily individually but are also
known to hunt as a pack.  They also employ team strategy where one coyote
will lead off a dog(s) and then others go in for the kill.  One livestock
guardian dog is unable to defend a flock.  The coyote here range from 45 to
65 pounds and rarely larger.

Mark Wintermute