Ah, the roller fence. I saw some examples of this as well..definitely effective
on domestics dogs, would be interesting to see if it actually works on coyotes.

http://www.coyoteroller.com

 Looks very interesting and less ugly than the angled prison fencing I have
been I thinking about.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/2008-08-01_No_Tresspassing_sign_at_RDU.jpg

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies

Sent from my iPad