Hello!

My wife and I are interested in starting a flock of American Blackbelly
sheep here on our farm in NW Arkansas. Plenty of land, good grass, water
sources, woven wire fence - pretty much everything we need for sheep (I
think!). However, we have had a heck of a time finding breeders online that
are still working this type of sheep. We do have a few contacts for getting
some young sheep this spring, though.

Basically, just wanted to introduce myself and make a general inquiry

Thanks,

Jim Isbell

"To sin is a human business, to justify sins is a devilish business."
- Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy