I agree, if you are feeding the recommended amount on the replacer bag, it is about twice as much as Blackbellies need. If using milk replacer, only use Land o Lakes or Merrick. Dumore has beef fat to make the fat test and it is not digestible. The lamb will grow until about 9 months then die from a small heart. I would use whole milk from the grocery store or a local dairy if you cannot get Merrick or Land o Lakes. Livestock concepts has Merrick.

Cecil in OKla