no lambs this year--so not much news, but so far I seem to have treated the
couple of sheep that were real thin and might have been suffering from
Coryne, using gobs of penicillin ( my local vets recommendation).

here's a movie that might have some frames you can grab that are decent. I
might have the master movie at work, could try to get a cleaner version of
a frame or two, there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnAw_zVofm8

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies