Does anyone else have problems with FF tabs jumping out into separate
windows?  There doesn't seem to be any type of consistency to when this
happens.  I may be just clicking a link, or submitting a form, or
opening a link into a new tab - and a second window opens instead,
without a close box, though I can still close it by clicking the [v] box
(whatever that one is called) instead.  Then I'm stuck with a tab that
doesn't have a page - clicking to tab 2, then back to the page-less tab,
shows the page of tab 2 "through" the empty tab.

Tim

--
Tim Larson
West Corporation, Interactive TeleServices