After my earlier email, I got to thinking about my statement about key
bindings.  I realized that it couldn't be that hard to add them back into
blackbox.  So that's what I did.  While I haven't gotten around to making
a configuration option which allows you to turn them off and on, this
should do for the time being.  So if anyone else is tired of bbkeys, here
you go.  The only two available bindings are ctrl-arrows to change
workspaces and alt-tab/alt-shift-tab to cycle windows, just like in the
old days.  You can find the patch, patched source, and Red Hat 7.1 source
and binary rpms at http://crim.ece.ncsu.edu/~barlowg/blackbox

--
Gregory J. Barlow       http://barlow.ncssm.net
NCSSM 99                [EMAIL PROTECTED]