Friends, can someone offer a place to put a bug tracker for blackbox?  If not I
am considering starting a sourceforge project for it.

And yes, if Jeff does not stand up and unless nyz complains I plan to step up
and captain the ship.

Most of you know me, I have been here a long time.  nyz and I have happily
traded patches in the past so I doubt he will mind.  I share the common belief
that blackbox is for small, fast and clean.  That blackbox is used as a base
for other projects is a complement to its design.  I hope to see more such
projects.

Jeff here is your chance to state you have intentions on finishing
the work you started.  Of course, patches are always welcome for review (-: